Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fashion Motivation: Work It Out

I almost forgot it was Friday!  This week has been a little hard....due to my 3 year old hitting the defiant stage.  If I hear the word NO one more time....

Anyway, I don't know how he knows but every time I start working on my fitness...he starts having sleeping problems.  Every time I need to get up early...he wakes up in the night and I don't get my sleep.  I'm so frustrated!

For this week's fashion motivation....I was thinking about the adorable work out clothes that I've always wanted.  But I want to look cute in them...you know.



I love this little number from JC Penney.  I love the color and since I have long legs, the crop pants will always be the right lenght!   If you like it you can find it HERE.

What's motivating you this week?


6 comments:

  1. what a little turkey! Love the outfit...it always helps to look cute no matter what you're doing. I think it always makes it a little bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute outfit! My motivation right now is the fact that I have about 4 outfits TOTAL that I can wear. Sad, huh? And even if I could afford to buy new clothes that did fit, I wouldn't. I refuse to go up in size anymore. My clothes that DO fit are so uncomfy (except my sweats) that I am constantly reminded to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that outfit! I posted my motivation outfit, so stop on over and check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, beautiful colour too.

    Read your other post about your weight loss too. Baby steps is better than big steps because they're much easier to hold on to.

    I do feel better too when I look nice and wear some make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, first visit to your blog.

    That is a cute outfit. I like to treat myself to new workout clothes once in a while.

    What motivates me is wanting to be healthy for my children and lead a full life. There are so many things I want to do that will require me to be fit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't worked out in a week and a half. EEK. Love the outfit. Fashion is always a good motivator for me. ah ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!