Saturday, November 20, 2010

How Does Dominos Know?

"The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn't like to do.” ~Thomas Jefferson

I was on a roll!  Two days of working out...I was feeling good and I had more energy!

Then Wednesday happened.  TOM showed up 5 days early without warning!  I'm worried about what this means because I've been really hot and moody lately.

Anyway...I've been out of commission for three days.  The good thing is that because of the sneak attack by TOM...I didn't have any pop tarts (or wine) in the house so I didn't go crazy, but I did order a pizza.

How does Dominos know?  They always send me an email right before TOM arrives, telling me about the wonderful deal that they have.

4 comments:

  1. When I first started dieting this summer, I'm sure Pizza Hut and Papa Johns thought I'd died. Pizza is always my go to meal when I need a little food comfort. Of course I'm much better at controlling portions, but I'm sure there was relief among the delivery boys and girls when they realized I was still around and tipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there and you'll get back on track next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you get a workout in later today and again tomorrow while iKeith is home to watch the kids? An hour for you will give you more energy for them and up your workouts for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! TOM can make us a little crazy. I won't name my faves 'cause it might be triggering. Thanks for sharing :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!