Monday, November 29, 2010

This Is Why I Have A Headache

I read Jackie Warner's book This Is Why You're Fat (and How to Get Thin Forever) over the weekend and because of it....I'm going to try out her program.  The first thing I need to do is....get rid of the coffee, diet coke and wine.

Kill me!

For the next 14 days...or until I lose my mind....I'm not going to drink coffee, wine or diet coke.  Instead...I will drink 3 liters of water and visit the bathroom 55 times. 

She also wants me to add into my diet 2 eggs, 1 cup of oatmeal and 3 cups of veggies per day. Awesome.

So far today....because of the lack of caffeine, I've added in 2 pop tarts.

I can't focus so I've been sitting here like a lump waiting for the hours to click by until I can go to bed.

And I have a raging headache. 

5 comments:

  1. Drink some tea! Rome wasn't built in a day and tea is better for you than Pop Tarts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving up coffee wasn't too painful for me, as I never really was that into it. However, giving up Diet Pepsi I thought was going to kill me!!!
    I kept my water bottle by my side AT ALL TIMES and just sipped it all day.
    Also, I got myself into the habit of instead of grabbing a cup of coffee or a Diet Pepsi first thing in the morning, I made myself a green smoothie ~ they are so delicious and they will help get in your fruits/veggies for the day, too!
    Water, banana, handful of spinach & some frozen mixed fruit. Blend it all up and off you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am curious to see what you think. I've considered her online workout stuff but haven't decided to spend the pennies (lots of them) yet. I have a Shape magazine in which she gave some simple exercises. Seems like she knows her stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never follow a diet that required me to eat oatmeal. Oatmeal is vile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read chapter one...I need to get it back out and keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!