Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Outside

God Bless my Husband.  I asked for a gym membership yesterday morning...just minutes after I woke him up to go to work and by 7:30p last night....I had one.  And then he bought me a Miraculous Push Up Bra from Victoria Secret. Something for me...something for him.  LOL! 


I signed up for inspirational quotes from Oprah a few weeks ago and most of them have been very nice but the one that showed up in my in box this morning didn't set well with me.


“I'm not going to remodel my outside to correspond with how I feel inside. Because, bottom line, I don't really want to pass for anything but what I am.”
—  Val Monroe



I know it's a quote about being beautiful on the inside but sometimes our outside is a reflection of something that isn't going right on the inside. I'm ready for my inside and outside to match up!

My outside says that I'm too busy taking care of other people to take care of myself.  

My outside says that I'm likely going to die early and of some horrible disease because I eat too much junk food.
My outside says that I need help.

What does your outside say about you?

6 comments:

  1. GREAT husband! What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts!! I bought that bra for my daughter and she said it's the cheapest "boob-job" ever! ;) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does give the illusion of a boob job! And for the low low price of $50!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My outside says I like to be put together and fit, with a side of just being comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got something totally different from the quote. I thought it meant you don't have to change your outside to match the world's standards, but to just be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome HUBBY! I need one of those!

    My outside says I am confident with my new skinnier me! And sometimes it says...I don't have the time to go buy clothes so we will pretend these pants still fit me with a nice fancy belt! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!