Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One of These Things is not Like the Other

The gym was kind of empty this morning. I'm not sure if it was the 20 degree weather or the impending holiday but I was also the only woman in the gym. I thought the reason that everyone was looking at me was because I was bringing sexy back but turns out that one of these things was not like the other.


I got home from the gym (20 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes bike) and everything went to shit! I hit the water handle with my elbow and burned half my body in the shower. It hurt so badly that I cried! And then I came out to see that I'd forgotten to put the caraffe into the coffee pot and it was brewing onto the counter.

I'm now afraid to leave the house.

I'd like to talk about how irritating TOM is. First of all...I'm not happy about how he snuck up on me this month. What is that all about? And every month, I have a 3 pound weight gain and it takes me more than a week to get back to were I started. This is so irritating to me!

I need to figure out a way around this water gain...if that's what it is.

I think Friday's are going to be my weigh/measure days.  What day usually works for you?

Food Log for Nov 23.

Breakfast:

Coffee with half and half
.5 cup greek yogurt with .25 cup of Bear Naked Granola
1 Bagel Thin with a light smear of cream cheese

4 comments:

  1. No . . . . you were totally bringing sexy back, Connie. Sorry about the burn. I've done that before, and it's not pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, sorry about the burn! On a brighter note, wtg on getting into the gym so early!! I have no useful information about dieting... but I hope you figure out how to reduce some of the water weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday is my day too - I think it's the best weigh in day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to do Saturdays, but only because it keeps me honest on Fridays... and then lets me have my "break" on Saturday.

    I'm sorry, sounds like a pretty crappy day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!