Friday, November 12, 2010

A New Plan

Vega. 

Hurt me real bad.

I can't walk and it's been TWO days! 

I guess this is a good time to talk about my goals starting NEXT week.  I have to be in better shape by then right?



Gym:

Monday - Friday

Cardio (Treadmill, Bike, Elliptical) 40 minutes

Tuesday & Thursday

Weights (arms, back, shoulders)

Monday & Wednesday

Weights (gluteus, legs)


Diet:

Water 100 oz a day
Limit Sugar
No white carbs
No fast food
Cheat day meal  on Saturday
Wine on Friday Night

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan Conny. You might want to take it a bit slower on the workouts, plan seems a bit much to me but that's my opinion.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can dooooo eeeeeet!

    Next week.

    I'm trying to limit wine to the weekends too. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!