Monday, April 6, 2009

8 Weeks....

I just signed my kids up for parent/child swim lessons. You know what this means right?

It means that I will be wearing a swimming suit in 8 weeks. OH MY HECK!

I guess this just might be the motivation that I need to really keep with this.

Luckily, I already have a lovely black suit with a built in skirt that I don't feel too terrible in...I would just like to not look like I'm a whale that needs rescued.

Check out my Mommy Blog to see the contest I am trying to win.

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to keep yourself motivated! And it sounds like a lot of work/exercise keeping those kiddos afloat! I have been keeping the idea of swimsuit season out of my head as much as possible. I plan on using the baby as an excuse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I hear you. I did that a couple of years ago with my middle one. Dreaded it every week. He had a blast so it was worth me being tortured every week!!

    Much love from NJ,
    Sue
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will get more motivation from the forced swim(suit). There is a reason that people put on weight in the winter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are good Connie! I am loving your new blog! I did my Shred today, although it totally kicked my butt!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like it could be risky. You are doing a great job!! Can't wait to see everyones EMME on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shanna! I was gonna have one more baby so I had an excuse but I'm too tired to have sex!

    Sue...both kids love the water...it's me that is afraid of it.

    Kate...I think I will tape my suit to the front of the fridge!

    Jenjen...I need something to kick my butt!

    Lynn...yes! me in a suit is risky. LOL!

    I started a new twitter account today to keep track of my workouts. If you are on twitter...follow me and sent me motivational tweets! THanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!