Monday, August 30, 2010

Goals...Aug 30-Sept 5

I have 13 days...until my 40th birthday.

40. Forty. Four Oh.  Oh NO!

Every time I say that word...I feel like someone just kicked me in the stomach and I want to cry.

On September 11th...I'm going out with my husband to celebrate and I HAVE TO fit into my white jeans. (yes..I'm aware it will be after Labor Day...I'm a rebel)  Last time I wore them I weighed 190 pounds.

I HAVE TO WEAR THESE PANTS.

I haven't tried them on yet....I'm waiting for TOM to leave.  I do have a back up dress from when I weighed more but I don't want to wear it.  I want to wear my white pants.

Goals for this week:

  • Walk in the morning Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
  • NO FAST FOOD starting Tuesday! 
  • Drink 5 (40oz) glasses of water each day (working up to 8)
  • Only ONE soda a day
  • Lose 2.5 5 pounds 
What are your goals for the week?

UPDATES:

Tuesday AM....weighed this morning and I'm UP to 198 because of all the crap I ate last week.  So glad my official weigh in isn't until Saturday.  Need to drink more water to flush all this crap out.  Also...slept until 7am and didn't get my walk in.  I guess I need to set my alarm.

11 comments:

  1. My goals are to just make sure I stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck. My goal is to get back to my pre-wedding weight and get that 4lb off I put on over my honeymoon. I give myself 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal this week is to get back on plan. I didn't even weigh this morning because I don't want to see how much I've gained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Just repeat to yourself, "Nothing tastes as good as white pants feel!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals this week, Connie! My goal is to lose .2 by Thursday to get into the next decade of weight. Actually, .2 will take me to the bottom of my current decade, .3 would take me into the next decade. Either way, I want to see smaller numbers on Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im going to find more yummy hcg recipes, walk daily and not cheat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it! Make 40 extra sweet. You know 40 is the knew 30 right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to fit in those pants. Repeat after me: I'm going to fit them!

    Trust me: it doesn't hurt turning 40 after all life begins at 40 that's what they have always told me. For me that's true, my body is in the best shape ever even though I haven't even reached my ultimate goal yet.

    Go for it Connie, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to get off of this plateau I have been on for MONTHS! 2 lbs would be great but a loss would be fine too! I am exercise 6 days a week...alternating walk/run with videos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Try NO SODA vs. the fast food...there are good options at fast food places...you just have to get in the habit of choosing the right thing and being excited that you're going to have a cup of soup and a taco at Qdoba, instead of nachos or a quesadilla. Never is a really hard promise to make! Keep it up, lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!