Monday, August 9, 2010

A Piece of Cake

Whew...last week was crazy!

We're moved.  And trying to unpack and settle in.  I'm feeling really icky because of all of the fast food we ate in the last few days.  I finally made it to the grocery store and bought some real food yesterday.  Can't wait to return to our normal eating patterns.

My sister's birthday was Friday...she's such a sweetheart, helping me move to Denver on her birthday!  My in laws got a cake and I'm proud to say that I only ate half of my piece.  It was wonderful and I loved it...but I'm not used to that much sweetness anymore and I realized that I didn't want anymore after a couple bites!  So proud of myself!

If my husband leaves his laptop home today (my computer is still packed) then I'm hoping to visit some blogs today after my sister flies back home to Utah.

4 comments:

  1. Hope iKeith has a great first day at work! Sounds like you guys are settling in quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you've moved and doing okay. :-))

    Before you know it you'll be all settled in.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it will be great to go back to your "normal" eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the moving went okay. Once you're settled in you will get back to your daily routine which includes a healthy lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!