Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Gonna Do It. For Real.

Okay. I'm really, really, really going to do it. Tomorrow.

I'm going to WEIGH myself...that will be my starting weight.

I'm going to WALK...on the trail right outside my door.

And I'm going to eat better, drink more water and lose this weight!

I'm in a really bad habit of weighing myself every day....because of my time as an hCG dieter...and I think it messes me up. So...looks like my weigh in day will be WEDNESDAY.

I've re-set my Lose It App, my iMap My Run App and my profile on Daily Mile.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are really motivated! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can ssooo do this! I actually just started a new blog dedicated to reclaiming my health (and my waistline!!) Come join me and we'll do this together! :)
    http://healthyfor100.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! Go Connie, go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no doubt that YOU can do this!!

    Enjoy!!

    Rushing out the door to drop the kidlets off at school and head to gym. Have a super day. By the time you get up, mine will be half gone.

    Hugs
    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can do this together - and I will cheer you on every step of the way (even if I am a couple thousand miles away).

    Baby steps...Baby steps...Baby steps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!