Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Did It!

I Did It!

I got up and walked the trail by my apartment. I knew there was a lake there...but I didn't know it was this beautiful! I think I want to walk here every day!  I almost forgot to mention...there's a STARBUCKS on the trail.  I'm a lucky girl....

Sunrise in Lakewood August 18


If you look over on the right...you'll see that I went 1.62 miles, in 25 minutes and according to Lose It, I burned 157 calories.  Not too bad.

The great news is that I feel amazing!  I like this feeling....

11 comments:

  1. Woohoooo!! Way to go!!

    That view is amazing. I'd be walking permanently. :-)) A Starbucks as well, I'm jealous.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! So proud! And, Starbucks on the trail?! SCORE!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. I love to walk outside. Especially when you have a view as great as that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - that is beautiful Connie. Good for you!!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!!! That fist step is often the hardest and now you're back on your way to a healthier you. Way to go, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would definitely be worth walking for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like heaven-beautiful lake and Starbucks? Great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!