Saturday, August 21, 2010

No Excuses Today!


The other day when I went for my walk....I slept horribly the night before and I think it's because I was anxious about going for the walk. I have a little bit of agoraphobia and the thought of leaving my house frightens me. Especially if I'm in a new place.

But I did it!

Last night I told myself that if I woke up around 6am...I would go. I woke up at 6:20. Perfect.

I even ran a little bit but any time I made up doing that, I lost stopping to take pictures. LOL!

See....there really is a Starbucks on my trail.

I'm thinking by next week...I'll be ready to go around the lake twice and then I can stop in for a cup of joe on my way home.  The smell was...heavenly!

Also...I decided to weight myself this morning because TOM is coming.  I lost a pound!
I am now switching my weigh in days to SATURDAY.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! That Starbucks sounds like a a great incentive. I think the smell of a Starbucks could literally carry me around the track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of coffee - we live about one mile from a coffee roasting plant and can smell it often...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo, way to go!! I had a Starbuck's this evening. Yummy - Caramel Machiato. Most caffeine I've had in two weeks. Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.

    Loving the pics.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!! Starbucks is always a great motivator!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!