Sunday, May 17, 2009

Free Gym Membership!

You all know that I love Subway right? I just discovered that Jared Fogle...the spokesperson for Subway is giving away a one year membership to the gym of your choice! Wouldn't that be a great way to reach our goals? I am having some success using my home gym and getting out and walking but I think I would reach my goals (and enjoy some kid-free time) if I belonged to a gym. I think the ability to work with a trainer would be so helpful to me and help me reach my goal faster. Just think if I had some like Jillian trying to kill me motivating me...I could be like Tara too!

Go to Jared's website right now and find out what you need to do to enter!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! If I won, I wonder if I could motivate myself to get to the gym?? I am so lazy!

    I hope things are going well Connie with the move/job and everything!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!