Friday, February 26, 2010

Cycling...but not on a Bike

Round 2, Day 14....8 Days Remaining

Starting Weight:            194 (+3.4 load weight)
Today's Weight
:            187.8

Yesterday's Weight:     188
Released:                        .2 pounds

Week One Released:    2.6 lbs (+3.4 load weight) 6 pounds total
Week Two Released:    3.6 lbs

Wow...it's Friday already. Where did this week go? I wanted to tell you about an adjustment that I'm making in my round. You may have noticed that my days remaining went from 14 to 8. I'm not quitting....oh no.  I'm going to do a planned interruption for two reasons.

1. I have a lot of hCG left to use.
2. I've been invited to an Oscar Party and my daughter's 3rd Birthday is the same week.

I will be taking a break for 7 days and in those days I will eat a very strict Phase 3 diet (I won't be eating cake) but then I will be able to enjoy these two events and then pick up where I left off.  In the protocol world this is also called cycling and many people have better success because they do the diet for 3 weeks and then take a break so it's not so hard.  I kind of like this idea and I think I'd like to try it until my hCG runs out.

I know from experience that 40 injections are too long for me so this seems like a great solution.  Plus, it's not always possible to stick to this tough of a diet plan for that long.  Life happens and you still want to be able to enjoy it.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan! Life does need to be enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Fit Mommy. Enjoy the parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good plan to me! Enjoy your parties :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!