Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy...that's all

Round 2, Day 11....17 Days Remaining

Starting Weight:            194 (+3.4 load weight)
Today's Weight
:            188.4

Yesterday's Weight:     189.2
Released:                        .8 pounds

Week One Released:    2.6 lbs (+3.4 load weight) 6 pounds total
Week Two Released:    3 lbs

I can't believe this....but I have nothing to say today. I'm just sooo happy to be in the 180's and I hope I can make it to the 170's....that would be amazing!


Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. wow your weight loss is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the 180s now too and share your excitement! It's been a looong time since seeing these numbers. Keep up the good work, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEE...I'm being injected with hCG hormone daily...and on a 500 calorie diet. If you go to my posts back in mid December it explains it all.

    Mrs. D. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I have pneumonia [on top of prior stress I shared]. Just checking computer schtuff quickly this morning before I head back to bed. You're doing great! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Wow" with a capital P (okay, the "P" is silent).

    Way to rock that scale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND... you only have 17 more days to go!! You are kickin' this thing's booty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can count your milestone in decades now...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I had a good day today...looking forward to seeing more pounds disappear tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!