Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 6: Phase 3

Today's Weight: 192
Sunday's Weight: 189.8
Released/Gain:  + 2.2 pounds

Here we are on day 6 of Phase 3 and I thought I'd give you a little update.  I'm up 2.2 pounds.  I'm not sure how that can be because I have been working out a little bit, working my way up from 15 minutes to 22 minutes on the elliptical.  But.... I have had some sugar.....

Those of you that follow my Mom Blog know that we were dealt some bad news this week.  My husband is an aerospace engineer and has been working on The Constellation Project for 3.5 years.  Obama cancelled that project on Monday.  Our future is uncertain right now and it's stressing me out more than I can tell you.

The good news is that I was able to resist pizza....just not M&M's.  I didn't even want the pizza which is really saying something because I used to love pizza.  Right now, I love avocados!

I've decided that I will report my weight on Wednesday's and Saturday's.  And I will post my plans for exercise during the week to keep myself on track.

Wednesday: Elliptical 25 minutes, Sit-ups, Arms
Thursday: Elliptical 26 minutes, Lunges & Squats
Friday: Elliptical 27 minutes, Sit-ups, Arms
Saturday: Elliptical 28 minutes, Lunges & Squats
Sunday: OFF
Monday: Elliptical 29 minutes, Sit-ups, Arms
Tuesday: Elliptical 30 minutes, Lunges & Squats

I'm getting excited for Sunday!  I have some low-carb appetizers planned to eat during the game and I'll be posting them soon.  What are you going to be eating during the Super Bowl?

10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the poundage but it sounds like you are back on track. All that exercise will help with the stress. It's easy to gain a bit when resuming exercise. Gotta fill those muscles up with water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it scary how fast it can come back on??? So sorry to hear about your hubs job, you should just pick up and relocate to FL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the weight increase. It will disappear if you stay on track!

    Not sure what to have on Sunday. I'm getting my hair done at noon... so I'll probably buy some crap food [sorry] that's easy to set out or heat up. Love that your exercising!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you're exercising. Definitely works wonders on stress :-))

    Sorry to hear about the uncertainty - not nice at all.

    Enjoy Sunday....

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm up a couple pounds too. But I *know* how it happened. Indulging in a party-full of candy all by my lonesome. Not cool.

    Here's to a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there Connie...ready my new post Keep Your Wings Level. Sounds like you've had some turbulence, but are managing through it.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure the weight-gain is due to stress! I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Give yourself props for at least staying away from the pizza...thats still a step forward!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everything turns out right for your husband's job, it certainly can be very stressful.

    Pity you've gained a bit but I see your working out great now so it will be gone before you know it.

    Good for you you resisted the pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely not going to eat junk food during the Super Bowl. Can't wait to see your appetizers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!