Monday, February 15, 2010

Round 2 Day 1: Before Pictures

Starting Weight:   194
Today's Weight:   197.4
Load Gain:           3.4 pounds

I loaded over the weekend.  I love loading on holiday's because it's the perfect excuse to eat all of the bad things that I wouldn't normally get to eat....but I realized last night that this is my last load ever!  When I am done with this Round of hCG.  I will be done with losing weight.  When I'm done with this round...I should be at a healthy weight for the first time in 23 years.  WOW!

It was interesting loading this time....I couldn't eat as much.  And some things tasted so gross.  Like soda.  I found it interesting that I didn't even really want the soda and I can see myself not drinking it anymore...like forever.

I was irritated that I started this round at 194 but TOM showed up on Friday morning.  He has a great way of messing everything up.  I took my measurements for the first time in three weeks this morning and I lost a little more inches during Phase 3.  I was kind of amazed!

I scoured my closet for a form fitting outfit for my before pictures and came up with these purple yoga pants that I bought a million years ago when I was going to lose weight.  I can't wait to see how this looks in a month! If you're just joining me...click HERE for my last before/after pictures.


13 comments:

  1. Melt it girl! Send TOM and that fat packing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do this!

    I can see a HUGE difference between these pics and the last set. You're slimming down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing AWESOME!!! I can really tell that you've lost inches. Your arms looks so thin and I can see it through your mid-section. You look great!!! Can't wait to see your final results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, this was motivation for me this morning. I was feeling like going to the breakroom and finding something bad to eat b/c I skipped breakfast, but instead I'm going to have a healthy snack and wait until lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!

    I can really tell the difference in my face. And I desperately need a new bra...but I'm trying to wait.

    JennyKate! YAY...so glad I kept you out of the break room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great!! I have been watching for an update link on fb and kept missing them.
    You r1st before and after pictures are amazing and these just WOW!
    Keep it up miss Connie :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!! You're going to do great and look fabulous!!

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome to know you are doing this for the last time! Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo!! Here we go again!! So excited to see your progress!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are getting to where you want to be! Its so awesome to see your progress and results so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!