Sunday, February 21, 2010

Like an Energizer Bunny

Round 2, Day 9....19 Days Remaining

Starting Weight:            194 (+3.4 load weight)
Today's Weight
:            189.6

Yesterday's Weight:     190.2
Released:                        .6 pounds

Week One Released:    2.6 lbs (+3.4 load weight) 6 pounds total
Week Two Released:    1.8 lbs

I had a lot of energy yesterday! It was great....and I got a lot done. Hubby grilled 3 pounds of chicken for me last night so I'm pretty excited to eat this week. I've been getting pretty tired of the meals I'm able to eat and I still can't bring myself to eat a cucumber after last round when I OD'd on them.

I found some shorts in my closet that I bought last summer in a size 14.  They fit perfectly...too bad they won't fit in a few weeks.  I almost ran to Old Navy yesterday because my shirts are too big and I keep falling out of the front of my V neck tops when I bend over.  The UPS man saw a little too much on Friday.....

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Sounds like a good round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far....I'm slightly behind compared to last round but they say each round is completely different.

    And I didn't eat my fruit yesterday...that might make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a friend visiting from out of town... sorry I've not been around. You're doing GREAT! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL@UPS Guy...I'm never in the right place at the right time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting to go into the 180s - whoo hoo! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Goodbye 190's :) I seriously need to get on the wagon. Surely if you can do this, I can manage to stay out of the kids' candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!