Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 2: Coffee, How I Miss Thee

Round 2, Day 2

Starting Weight:          194
Today's Weight:          195.4
Yesterday's Weight:   197.4
Released:                      2 pounds

Yesterday drug on forever.....I forgot how hard starting this diet is. And how crabby I am in the beginning. I couldn't wait to go to sleep so the day could be over.  I just have to get through this week.....


I was dying without my coffee yesterday.  I'm not sure I can really be without it.  I asked my husband to hide the pot from me so that I couldn't make any and I hoped that he would hide it wherever he had hidden my Valentine's Cards that he can't find. 


I had to throw out much of the candy that arrived in this house for the holiday.  It was calling to me.....

10 comments:

  1. I know a few bloggers who credit giving up coffee with really helping their weight loss. You can have it back in less than a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap. I just made a pot.

    The issue is the cream. I'm only allowed 1 tbsp a day...and I know I drank more than that.

    I'm going to drink this one cup with cream and then drink black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only caffeine I take in is from green tea. I gave up coffee, soda, etc. last November. It was really easier than I thought especially when you see the money you save on the restaurant bill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm done with soda for good. And I can take or leave Starbucks....but a good old cup of coffee is one of my favorite things in life.

    Dumping soda isn't saving me any money at restaurants because now I'm ordering wine! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job tossing out the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO, not coffee! I could NEVER give up coffee! I could give up chocolate, even, but not coffee!

    :D Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky for me my stomach can only handle about 1 or 2 cups of coffee...but I hear ya on the creamer. I buy the skinny caramel machiato creamer or skinny vanilla and love it without as much guilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Connie :) life would not be the same without coffee! I don't think I could do it. Only time I gave it up was when I was pregnant with Evie, and then I only drank 2 mugs a day. Now it's a whole pot - which is causing this horrible burning in my chest :)

    Hang in there! Just think how your clothes started hanging off of you last time, and your vanishing but...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky for me I guess that I've never been a coffee drinker. Of course I have plenty of othjer vices... Go, Connie, go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will give up just about everything BUT coffee. I don't drink sodas and have totally reduced the diet coke consumption but I will NOT give up my blessed java. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!