Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 3: Hold On

Round 2, Day 3

Starting Weight:          194
Today's Weight:          193.4
Yesterday's Weight:   195.4
Released:                      2 pounds

Week One Released:   4 lbs

I keep forgetting how hard this week is. Yesterday was horrible...until I brewed that pot of coffee. Something about have something I had forbidden myself made things much better.  I still have a horrible headache that won't go away but I know that will be done soon.  Just need to hold on.....


I took a detox bath (2 cups baking powder, 1 cup Epson Salt) last night and I think I'm going to do that a couple times a week.  I felt so much more relaxed and content afterward and I slept really well.


I wanted to drink 8-10 ounce cups of water yesterday but I only drank 6. I need to work on that because it is a key to this working.


I've read that people have a harder time on their second round and I didn't believe it.  I believe now....but I still don't understand why.  Why am I mentally not in the same place as I was before?  Or do I have to work back into my happy place?  Something to think about....


**Keep us in your thoughts....a job opportunity is brewing! **



I know this pain
Why do lock yourself up in these chains?
No one can change your life except for you
Don't ever let anyone step all over you
Just open your heart and your mind
Is it really fair to feel this way inside?

Some day somebody's gonna make you want to
Turn around and say goodbye
Until then baby are you going to let them
Hold you down and make you cry
Don't you know?
Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your way
If you hold on for one more day
Can you hold on for one more day
Things'll go your way
Hold on for one more day

You could sustain
Or are you comfortable with the pain?
You've got no one to blame for your unhappiness
You got yourself into your own mess
Lettin' your worries pass you by
Don't you think it's worth your time
To change your mind?

15 comments:

  1. Your very brave for taking on something that you know is going to be hard, yet change your life for the better! Keep on. Keepin' on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying about the job!

    It is hard this time because it isn't fun and new. However, once you drop another pants size, you'll be loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it has to be hard! I'm sending good thoughts your way. You can do it! Just look at your before and after pics for motivation. That's what I do when I feel like I can't do it anymore or I feel like I don't want to do it anymore. I had to do that this morning. I went back and looked at vacation pics from last summer and reminded myself what I don't want to look like this summer on vacation. You've done so good! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    I'm wearing a pair of pants that have always been tight across my butt....but now they are super baggy.

    I'm feeling a little better about things today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets face facts, while a good technique to lose weight, it is a bit of a punishment to get those kind of results. It is not natural to welcome punishment a second time. Just keep focused on the results you are trying to achieve and you'll get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyle...it is also a proven fact that I am a GLUTTON for PUNISHMENT!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for the job prospect!!

    And yay for your shrinking booty!! I love that bath idea. I might even take one tonight. Keep twittering about your water. You're inspiring me. And probably keeping yourself motivated & accountable too. But it's all about me.

    :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's harder b/c you've done it once and you already KNOW it's tough. But I bet once you are a few days into it you will hit your stride again. Give yourself the coffee, you gotta have SOMETHING.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You CAN do this and you ARE going to be SUCCESSFUL with this, because YOU believe in YOU and I BELIEVE in YOU!

    Beside...aren't we having a water drinking contest?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers about the job op!

    You can do this thing - you are woman hear you roar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet its harder the 2nd time around because you know what its like...the first time you didnt know really what to expect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you're right....it's a lot like the second time I was married.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are my hero!!

    Good luck with regards to the job prospect.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!