Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fashion Motivation

Round 2, Day 7....21 Days Remaining

Starting Weight:            194 (+3.4 load weight)
Today's Weight
:            191.4

Yesterday's Weight:     192
Released:                        .6 pounds

Week One Released:    2.6 lbs (+3.4 load weight) 6 pounds total


I think I've turned a corner! I woke up refreshed, happy and not the least bit hungry. I feel like I could run around the block...or at the very least, finish my laundry today.

I tried on my size 12 jeans last night....and they are less tight than when I bought them. My 14's are getting baggy! I really still can't believe it....because I don't believe I've worn a 12 since high school.


A few months ago I used to do a Friday Fashion Motivation...posting an outfit that would motivate me through the weekend to stick to my diet. There is a store that I hope to finally shop in when I get to my goal weight and they happened to send me an email this morning. I found the outfit that I've always wanted to wear....and I will! I call this my PTA President Outfit.

 

This outfit can be purchased at Ann Taylor.


Have a great weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit and congrats on the loss. Woohoo!!

    I'm more of a pants kind of girl. Wonder if that will change once I've reached goal weight.

    Have a super weekend. Enjoy!!

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie you are doing so well! That's awesome!! Super cute outfit, I love Ann Taylor and hope I can shop there someday, too. :o) Keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job, Connie!!

    I love the outfit.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be the most beautiful PTA president EVAH in that outfit! Keep up the great work, I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that feels great being in a 12 or 14! I can't wait until I'm there. I'm glad you have rounded the bend and are on a roll. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! You will rock the PTA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy outfit...I have a pair of jeans hanging in the bathroom that I try on every week. Soon! Soon they will fit! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outfit is really cute but I got distracted over how skinny that model appears - eewww! I think you will look better in it you hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is pretty skinny huh? I will never look like that...just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing so dang good girl! Love the outfit...Id wear it just around my house to sass myself up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!