Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bad Habits

It's Sunday Night and I'm disgusted with myself.

I have not cooked ONE meal since Wednesday.  Thursday night I was happily eating some hummus and veggies because my husband was very late coming home from work and when I told him his choices for what to eat when he arrived...he stopped at Taco Bell on the way.

He brought me a soft taco and a thing of beans.

I felt sick after I ate it because I had eaten already.  Why did I eat that?  UGH!

Friday night, I had to pick him up from work...driving in downtown traffic and he decided we'd go out. 

We went to Burrito King (next to Taco Bell).

I only ate until I was full...which was good but I should have been home eating chicken and salad.

Saturday....we drank beer on the patio, snacking on peanuts and then we were really hungry for chinese. 

Dang places here deliver.

I didn't eat very much but....gosh!  I haven't eat one good thing all weekend!

Sunday....Octoberfest.

Beer and a brat...all before Noon.

I think it's time for an intervention.

7 comments:

  1. Girl I think we both need someone that will just stand next to us and slap us every time we try to put something unhealthy or unneeded in our mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was similar :/ but everyday is a new chance to improve :) Don't let a bad weekend slow you down, honestly you can't do too much damage in a few days. It is getting back on track that is the hard part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have those kind of setbacks but the key is planning so they don't happen again. I plan all our meals now a week ahead and even prepare some things that I could just pop out of the freezer and make quickly. Also when I have a craving, I ask myself if its worth setting back my progress. But also saying that a treat once in awhile isn't horrible, it keeps you from binging. Just remember its all about moderation. I am here to give ya a kick in the butt any time you need one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having survived ONE weekend I can say that being on plan sucked but it really was worth it today. Join me for a completely clean October...we'll find plenty of goodies over the holidays. Let's enjoy those Thanksgiving pies in smaller pants guilt free! It will taste better that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully the week goes better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!