Thursday, September 9, 2010

Food Log: September 8th

Dieter's Log: September 8th 2010
Weight: 199 (+ .6) WTF???
Exercise: None


Breakfast:

2 eggs with 1/8 of an avocado
Coffee with half and half

Lunch:
Tuna and Cottage cheese
5 Grisinni Breadsticks

Snack:
1/4 cup Coffee Ice Cream
18 Almonds
1/2 Pepsi

Dinner:
4 oz Grilled Chicken Breast
1/2 yellow heirloom tomato
1.5 cups baby romaine w/ crumbled blue cheese and dried cranberries

Dessert:
Nothing

Water:
56 ounces with lemon juice

Notes:  Why does the scale keep going up?  This is ridiculous! I have to throw the soda out and drink more water.

I did drink much more water and I ate really well....and I'll tell you that the scale is really mad at me.

I went to Whole Foods yesterday and bought some healthy snacks and organic veggies.  I wish I could shop there more often but man are they expensive!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe the avacado? They are really high in fat. I mean it is good fat. but still higher than most good foods. I LOVE them. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditch that soda girl. Also, you might want to check in with a new doctor. You could be insulin resistant and in need of a much lower carb regime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta get rid of the soda - really - and seriously up the water intake.
    Also, have you had your metabolism checked? That might be the culprit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dump the sugar. Maybe Gluten free as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No soda and try just weighing once a week instead of every day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!