Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Food Log: Sept 7th

Dieter's Log: September 7th 2010
Weight: 198.4 (+ .2)
Exercise: 1.84 mile walk/run in 30.30 minutes

Breakfast:

Coffee with half and half
1 egg white, 1 egg scrambled with 1/8 avocado on whole wheat english muffin

Lunch:


Turkey and Swiss on Sandwich Thin
20 mini pretzel twists

Snack:

15 almonds
Pepsi

Dinner:

Pork Loin with BBQ sauce

Dessert:
Nothing

Water:

only 2 glasses

Notes:  It was only 45 degrees....which would normally keep me cuddled up in my bed but now I'm all pissed off and want to get to 180 pounds so that my husband is forced to buy me a cabin in Canada.

It was actually kind of nice to walk in the cold air.  Only problem was that there was a massive fire in Boulder yesterday and the air was really smokey and it was hard for me to breath.  I got my heart rate up a couple times because I had to walk past the RAT CROSSING and then I encountered a Mama Raccoon and her baby and she chased me a little ways.  I think I need to find a new place to walk....

I'm getting really frustrated because every day that I step on the scale...it keeps going UP!

5 comments:

  1. That is frustrating. Im sorry. Have you looked at Tosca Renos Eat Clean Diet Recharged? It is very detailed and gives a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing is happening to me with the scale too - it is very frustrating and a little depressing... I should cut back about 300-500 calories a day, but it's HARD. I'm hungry! There are sure a lot of creature encounters on your walks (RUNS). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say if you can, only weigh yourself once a week and don't let the scale rule your mood.
    I have had first hand experience with the scale ruling me and it's not fun. I actually put it away for a whole month and learned alot from it.
    There are many reasons our weight fluctuates from one day to the next and it can drive you crazy!
    Chin up you are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on the other comment about the Eat Clean Diet...that is what I am doing and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed on weighing yourself only once a week. Weight can fluctuate for so many reasons and isn't the most accurate way to measure progress. And also be sure you are eating enough. Sometimes we need to switch up the amounts we eat and keep our bodies fueled for them to be willing to burn off calories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!