Friday, September 17, 2010

Reset

I've decided to re-start this Slow Carb diet on Sunday.

I'm really struggling with mindless snacking and I've got to clear out (in the trash not my mouth) some of the snack foods in the house.

We've also had a lot of activities come up this week that made doing this plan difficult.  My husband turned late 40 something, I tried to go to a movie premiere screening with my BIL (i drank a soda), tonight we're going to Octoberfest (beer baby) and then tomorrow we have tickets to a comedy show and we're supposed to go to dinner with one of my best friends that will be in town with her family.

Whew.  I'm tired now and need a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fun weekend. I'm going to try to eat very strictly this weekend. Up another 3 lbs this week.....12 since june. What is going on with me???? :( Hopefully I've just been doing too much mindless eating too so I am really going to try to monitor everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you need to find that includes all those things, like Weight Watchers or basic calorie counting? Just a thought. It might help you be able to plan for things like soda, beer, and MadMen cocktails without feeling like "oh, I've already messed up and need to start again on another day."

    Great job on the exercise this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!