Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Food Log: Sept 6th

Dieter's Log: Monday September 6, 2010
Weight: 198.2 (+ .6)
Exercise: None



Breakfast:

Whole Wheat English Muffin with butter

Lunch:



Boneless Wings, Celery and Beer at Hooters

Snack:
Pepsi
Handful of candy corn

Dinner:

Hamburger
Corn on the Cob
Beer

Dessert:

Small Piece of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Notes:  My husband is screwing me up.  I told him that I wasn't going to eat fast food for the month of September but now he keeps taking me to restaurants.  We ate out three times this weekend! 

We went to Hooters, because he wanted wings and then I told him I wanted to be a Hooters Girl for Halloween and he said...Yeah...a 40 year old Hooters Girl.  It made me really mad!

Then I asked him if he'd buy me a Hooters outfit if I got down to 180 pounds and he said he'd buy me a cabin in Canada if I did that.  As if I couldn't do it so he came up with the most outlandish and stupid thing he could reward me with.

To add insult to injury...I then had to eat dinner with his family.  You know...the people that eat enough food for a hundred people.  Of course, my plate came to me with a burger AND a brat on it and I can't eat both so I only ate the burger.  They served my children each two hot dogs.  I took one of their plates because they don't NEED two hot dogs.  They are 3 and 4.

After my husband gorged himself...he told his Mother that he can't eat at her house anymore because he stuffs himself.  And she said, ' THAT'S WONDERFUL!'  I gave her the dirtiest look I could muster and told her that it is NOT wonderful because eating that much food kills people.

Needless to say...Yesterday wasn't a very good day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your husband isn't very supportive - that sucks! I hope you have a better day today. I hope he knows how hurtful things like that are - I know some guys who say stuff like that and think they are just joking around like it's no big deal. Grrrrrrr. I believe in YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubs grandma roller her eyes and shook her head because I ordered a salad at a pizza place...WTH?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!