Monday, September 20, 2010

Rock and Run


"An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day."

I bought a new iPhone app last week and I finally got to use it this morning!

It's wonderful!

I'm so excited to tell you about it because it's the best thing that's happened to working out since The Biggest Loser! 

It's the Nike+ app.

From my phone....
Your app syncs with the website where you are able to analyze your workouts and see where you are going faster and slower.  The peaks of my workout are where the raccoons live.

This shows my fast and slow pace.


You can also set goals on the website and they will keep track for you.


Pretty cool right?

My calorie goal


My workout goal



And you can make a Mini You to act irritated and put out that you are sitting at the computer doing nothing.

I call her...Crabby Connie

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I love that your peaks are "where the raccoons live." What a great motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that app! How cool!

    Crabby Connie...I don't believe it :)

    Especially not with all of the construction going on at your place. Right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!