Monday, September 6, 2010

Food Log: Sept 5th

I've decided the only way to get a handle on my eating is to record my food.  It's worked for me before.

I feel like I did great yesterday...I even had a little ice cream.

Food Log Sunday September 5th
Weight: 197.6
Exercise: Hiked Red Rocks


Breakfast:

Mini Bagel with Cream Cheese
Coffee with half and half

Snack after hike:

Iced Coffee from Starbucks

Lunch:

Turkey and Avocado Sandwich on Sandwich Thins
1/2 cup 4% Fat Cottage Cheese

Snack:
handful of pretzels
Mountain Dew

Dinner:

Wild Salmon
Green Beans
Glass of Red Wine

Dessert:
Small Ice Cream Drumstick

1 comment:

  1. That's the best way for me to keep track too and I've been NOT doing it enough lately!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!