Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Fashion Motivation: Guess Jeans

When I was reading my old journals this week...I came across my New Year's Resolutions for January 1988.

1. Lose 20 pounds
2. Get a Job
3. Decide what to do with my life
4. Try to control my temper
5. Write in Journal more
6. Stop watching The Young and The Restless
7. Cut back sugar
8. Drink more water
9. Buy a pair of Guess Jeans

I didn't even remember that I wanted those jeans! So that's my ULTIMATE GOAL. To buy and wear Guess Jeans. I like these:



 

What's your motivation this week?

2 comments:

  1. Lovin those jeans so cute! How did you do on the rest of the list? We know you didn't give up Y&R...and aren't you glad. That is (sadly enough) my favorite hour of the day. Well, that and happy hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous jeans!! Not sure I have long enough legs for them though. LOL :-))

    Have a super weekend.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!