Monday, December 14, 2009

A Good Deed...Please!

Thanks to Fit Mommy's advice...I talked to Calvin and told him that I wanted us to workout together a couple times a week. He agreed and told me that we should do it on Tuesday and Thursdays and then one weekend day.

Fabulous!

So Thursday arrives and I'm excited for him to come home so we can do this thing. I even prepared a fairly healthy casserole thing that I would put in the oven to cook while we are working out and it would be ready when we're done.

And then he called me and said...I'm going to be very late.

Fabulous.

When my sister got home, I threw the casserole thing into the oven and I spent 20 minutes on the elliptical. YAY ME!





I could have just blew it off but I really want to do this!

So...yesterday in my local paper I saw that my local Gold's Gym (the one I wanted to join) is giving away the Gift of Fitness! They are giving away TWO gym memberships and 18 sessions with a personal trainer.  I want to win this soooo badly.

But I need your help.  I need to be nominated and a panel of judges has to PICK ME! Please do a good deed this holiday season and email promotions@iflyutah.com and tell them how important it is that I (Connie Weiss) win this.  Deadline to nominate me is December 21st!

Thank you for your support on my journey to fitness!

6 comments:

  1. Connie - email me - do we just need to name you by name or do they need your addy and phone?? Working on it for you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be perfect for you guys! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed them and copied you the email so you could see it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Thanks for the mention!
    I sent them an email too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll do it just because I am your newest blog follower! Hang in there girl, I'll be joining the battle January 1st. Check us out sometime so you know who is stalking your blog = )

    May

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!