Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Last Day as a Fat Mommy

I had my first appointment with Cindi Duncan at Wade Laser Clinic in Bountiful, Utah yesterday.  My sister is her medical assistant so I'm excited to be working with both of them.  Plus, Bobbi lives with me and will be giving me all of my injections.

Bobbi started off by having me stand on a special scale and hold some handgrips.  I'm not pleased with the results and am more committed than ever to make this work.  Here's what she came up with for me.

Weight................... 216.6 pounds
Body fat percent.... 46.7%
metabolic age......... 88
Waist..................... 38 1/4" (over my clothes)
Hips........................ 48" (over my clothes)
BMI........................ 33


Did you see that? My body is functioning as an 88 year old woman! No wonder I feel like this.  Cindi and I went over the protocol and she gave me a list of vitamins to take and then I was off to the pharmacy to get my hormones.  And then I ate a burger.

Today is my first load day.  Bobbi gave me my first injection and I'm planning a trip to Mc Donald's for a fattening breakfast burrito and some hash browns.  Later, I'll be eating movie popcorn and our Christmas Eve meal will be Chinese Food made by my husband.  Followed by some ice cream.  I hope I can eat it all!

In other news...Gold's Gym called me yesterday and I'm being considered to win the Gift of Fitness...but I might not because I'm doing the hCG Protocol.  They want to gift someone that can do it naturally and without the assistance of a doctor and I totally understand.  I'm just so happy that I was considered and feel so blessed by all of you that nominated me.  Either way, I think eventually I will be a member of Gold's Gym and will finally be a FIT MOMMY!

That is my ultimate goal afterall......

11 comments:

  1. You can do it! Pulling up chair for a front row seat to watch the transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm posting my before picture tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Connie! Go Connie! You are going to do this I know it! WOO-HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m sure you´ll make it this time!
    Great that you were considered for Gold gym!

    Have a merry Christmas Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! you can do it! I even weighed more then you when I started, it was the best thing I have EVER done for myself. I am here if you need an ear...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you the best and I can't wait to see how this works for you. Keep us posted!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thrilled for your new program and outlook. My sister-in-law has been doing the Hcg program with good results.

    I think the whole "natural" judgement is a bit severe, but I guess they have their own devices. I wonder if they consider the sale of all their dietary supplements to be natural weight loss or muscle gain...LOL.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be careful with this and best of luck...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rooting for you! Can't wait to follow your results - you go, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the Gold's Gym contest. I hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!