Thursday, December 17, 2009

Weigh-In Time

So....my computer is broken.  I have limited access to my husband's laptop so I feel sooo behind!  I have an iPhone but I find it impossible to comment from it.  In the meantime, I'm doing lots of reading and that makes me so happy!

I want to thank you guys for all of the wonderful nominations for the gym membership.  Many of you shared your emails with me and they made me cry!  Thank you so much for your support and for being such wonderful friends.  I love you!

The good news is that I'm back down to 206!  YAY!  I'm hoping to be 205 when I start my hCG protocol next week.  That's right!  I start one week from today...on Christmas Eve.  I'm so excited and spent hours making a menu out of 10 ingredients.  LOL!  I'll explain more about that later.

Until then...I'm soaking up all of the info I can, writing tips and product recommendations into my little notebook.  Looking for recipes and printing them out.  I want to be totally prepared!

6 comments:

  1. Alright, Connie. You and I are heading to Onederland one day real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I am excited to see how this hcg thing goes. Hope you get your computer back asap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, one more week! Ten foods, huh? Looking forward to the post on what that's about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie!
    I have a bunch of friends who have gone on that and had great success! One lost 60 pounds. I actually know a lot about it because we would have weekly meetings for my church job and the other two women were both on it and would spend a long time each week talking about their menu and what they could and couldn't eat :)

    Good luck with your computer. Those apple guys will fix it right up!

    XXOO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting that you're starting next week. I'm really looking forward to your experiences with it.

    Hope your computer is fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!