Wednesday, December 30, 2009

hCG Diet: VLCD Day 5

Today's Weight:  206.6
Yesterday's:        207.6
LOSS:                  
1 pound
Total Loss:          6 pounds


WOOT!  I was pretty happy to see that this morning after the day I had.  It took me all day and about a gallon of water to feel better and by the time I did...I was ready for bed.

I did read a bunch of blogs yesterday and found several people that felt foggy for a few days.  I suppose I shouldn't be surprised because this is a drastic change for my body and it's probably freaking out.

Another thing I'm struggling with....irritability.  I am a big fat ball of crabby right now and I hope that side effect goes away really soon.  Based on what I read....that's to be expected too.
My poor husband.....

Less serious side effects may include:

• headache;
• feeling restless or irritable;
• mild swelling or water weight gain;
• depression;
• breast tenderness or swelling; or
• pain, swelling, or irritation where the injection is given.


The good news is that I woke up at 5:30am...rested and feeling really good!

8 comments:

  1. It is so nice when the scale says a lower number in the morning. Yeah! Keep it up you are doing great. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! Your body is adjusting. Six pounds in 5 days is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! There's no motivation like seeing the scale move. Yeah, the irritability and fogginess is just your body's way of saying "WTF?? Where's all my food?!?" LOL. It'll get over it soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...nothing is better than doing something that actually works as advertised.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do think that hCG has reset my body's normal circadian rhythms. I wake up at first light, now, rested and ready to go. I hope that doesn't go away once I'm off hCG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!