Friday, December 25, 2009

hCG Diet: Load Day # 2

My first load day went well....I think. I ate 1100 calories and 72 g of fat from McDonalds for breakfast and then had a Chicken and Black Bean Burrito from Taco Time for Lunch.  Calvin made Chinese Food for dinner and one of the items was deep fried in Peanut Oil.  I had wine, eggnog and cookies.  Oh, and my doctor Cindi, sent home a box of chocolates for me.  LOL!

I was miserable! And I gained 2.8 pounds.

Today, I will have to really work to get in all my fat and calories since I can't eat fast food (closed for Christmas).  I'm going to make some Gruyere Gougeres this morning and we're having a turkey with all of the fixings for dinner.

Then...tomorrow morning....all of the bad food goes in the trash!  Goodbye forever!

Here are my before pictures....I will never look like this again.






Merry Christmas Everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck Hun!! I know you can do it.....I will be keeping an eye on you!! Love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl :) I don't think I could have eaten all that! Keep posting - I want to see your progress. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great "last" meals, lol. I did that a couple of weeks ago, mine included large fries from McDonalds (they are so good and so bad!). Hope your Christmas was a good one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try that. I need to do SOMETHING. I'm miserable too. I'm so excited for you & cannot wait to see how this turns out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you to Connie.

    You look good to me now, imagine how good you are going to look after this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do this, Connie! Will be fun to encourage you and track your progress. Maybe this year we'll REALLY go skiing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've inspired me & I think I will start a diet blog too. Although mine might be on the down low and a little more anonymous... I'll keep you posted. Keep up the good work - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!