Tuesday, March 2, 2010

About Face

Round 2, Day 18....3 Days Remaining

Starting Weight:          194 (+3.4 load weight)
Today's Weight:          186
Yesterday's Weight:   186.6
Released:                      .6 pounds

Week One Released:     2.6 lbs (+3.4 load weight) 6 lbs total
Week Two Released:     3.6 lbs
Week Three Released:  1.8 lbs

My last injection for this short round was yesterday...now I follow the VLCD for two more days and then Thursday I can eat more....I miss my eggs and cheese.  I'm going to a birthday party Thursday night so I altered my ending date slightly.  All of a sudden, I'm very popular! 

Check out these pictures!  
 
December 25 ~ 211 pounds


 
February 28th ~ 187 pounds

16 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great! congratulations! looking good :) i am impressed with your dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I took a before pic, too, but I'll never post it... it's a full body shot in undies. I cringe looking at it.

    I can tell a big difference in your face. You are really slimming down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You? Are beautiful. :) So proud of you on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can totally see the difference! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are doing an awesome job Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl!!!

    And I'm with "3 Men and a Lady". I doubt I will ever post my before pics ... my husband thought it would be an encouragement to take a close-up pic of my hips/thighs ... and then when I turned around, a close-up pic of my butt. DEAR LORD ... such things no eyes should ever see. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You can really see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get over how much slimmer your beautiful face is - wow! You can really see the difference. Congratulations & enjoy your break before next round!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW FAB-U-LOUS! WHat injections are you talking about? Sorry- im in and out from pain meds right now so reading back is not an option LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. you looked beautiful before...but you look great in "after-land!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!