Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hangovers Are For Losers

Round 2, Phase 3...Day 6

(LIW):                     186
Today's Weight:     185.6
+/-  LIW                   -.4 pounds

You may have noticed that I didn't post yesterday.  That's because I was recovering from The Martini Diet and couldn't get off the couch.  I also lost 2.8 pounds.  I really don't recommend this diet (Martini...Not hCG) because your house turns into a pig sty because you can't function.

In my defense...I think part of my problem was that my martini's were blue like the aliens on Avatar.

Have a great day!  I'm off to write a new diet plan that involves Martini's and Raisinets!

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha, it's true you won't eat much when you're really hung over. I'm glad you're feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I always want to eat a cheeseburger and chocolate shake when hung over :) Somehow it soaks up all the 'ick' left over. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG on the 2.8 lbs loss!

    ...Think of it this way, you've become a "light-weight" now, so it's understandable that you can't handle all those martini's!! ; ) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hangovers suck but blue drinks are yummy and slide down easy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what goes well with hangovers...a good greasy breakfast: bacon, fried eggs, sausages + toast - yummy!!

    Clearly this is sign that I must avoid a hangover at all costs. ROTFL

    Cocktails are pure dietary evil but they taste like heaven - this is a problem for me....why should something that tastes so good be considered so bad - especially for the hips and anywhere else the extra bit of weight decides to settle. :-))

    Off to behave myself.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok but was it worth it to enjoy the martinis?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelly...that's the part that really messes me up. The Hangover makes me eat worse than being tipsy does.

    Amanda...It was totally worth it! I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i eat horribly when hung over! bad news bears. I'm so proud of you lady!! Still going strong even with a few setbacks. DM me, let's chat have an idea as a motivation for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the Oscar party was a success! Glad you had fun & didn't pay the beer price :) Martini's rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!