Sunday, March 14, 2010

Round 3, Day 2

Round 3, Day 2

Starting Weight:          187
Todays Weight:           188.6
LOAD WEIGHT:           1.6 pounds
 
 
I started back on the hCG yesterday and I decided to just do one load day.  I took a 9 day break so I didn't think I needed the whole shebang.  I ate my favorite McDonald's Burrito, cheese, cake, one piece of pizza and a caesar salad.

I felt so horrible last night that I could barely sleep.  It was rough! 

I feel so much better when I'm not eating carbs.....


The plan:

My son's 4th birthday is in 38 days.  I'm going to try very hard to make it the entire 38 days or 21 pounds...whichever comes first.  Ideally, I'd like to reach 21 pounds in 21 days but we'll see what happens.

4 comments:

  1. Go Connie Go! What a great present for yourself on your son's B-Day! Yes...it is a present for him too, but I feel that we have to do all of this for ourselves first even if our families are the primary beneficiary.

    Still staying in Utah???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you learned your lesson last night. Good luck, Connie! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck...you will get there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!