Monday, March 22, 2010

It's a Miracle!

Round 3, Phase 2, Day 10

Starting Weight:        187
Yesterday's Weight:  181.2
Todays Weight:         178.8
Released:                   2.4  pounds

Week One Release:  3.2 pounds
Week Two Release:  5 pounds....and counting


DID YOU SEE THAT???????


I have lost 5 pounds in the last two days.   Here's what is curious about this.  I started to lose more weight when I started giving myself the shots four days ago...when I started measuring the hCG myself....and not having my sister do it.

Either we're experiencing a miracle here....or I wasn't getting enough hCG!


We went shopping yesterday and discovered that we are wearing the same size now. And Oh my Heck, I bought a new bra yesterday....36C and the straps are TINY...like a training bra!  Even the fastener in the back is small.  I guess when you're hauling around a lot of weight your undergarments have to be industrial sized.

Edited:  Just realized...I haven't weighed this weight since HIGH SCHOOL!  23 years ago....

12 comments:

  1. Woohoo! How awesome is that??!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! That's fantastic Connie & I bet you feel so much better too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Congratulations, slim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Connie!!!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! That's amazing! So I'm betting you're in charge of your dosage from now on, right? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love it when a plan comes together? So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie, this is SO awesome! I am so proud of you! And I want more befor and after pic's! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie, I don't even have words! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. I can't imagine how great you must feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohooooooooooo girl you must feel terrific!

    Congrats, be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so awesome! So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!