Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Has NOT Cheeseburger

Round 3, Phase 2, Day 9

Starting Weight:        187
Yesterday's Weight:  183.8
Todays Weight:         181.2
Released:                   2.6  pounds

Week One Release:  3.2 pounds
Week Two Release:  2.6 pounds....and counting

Holy Cow!  Did you see that up there?  2.6 pounds in one day.

I went to the grocery store by myself yesterday after returning from a little boy's birthday party where I turned down cake.  While shopping....I started to crave a cheeseburger and since I was alone...no one would know if I went through the Wendy's drive thru and got one.

There was a line in the drive thru and I don't like lines plus someone might see my car and wonder what I was doing in line at Wendy's.

I went home and thought about that cheeseburger all night.


I'm so glad I didn't get that cheeseburger.....

4 comments:

  1. Way to stand down your craving...I've had those same thoughts before and yesterday I had some again. I have been on a Bodybugg holiday and haven't been measuring/counting. I've been making good food choices, but the extra little calories are creeping in. I'll have to go back to the basics again...and it may be there for life at this point. I'm better, but still addicted.

    Great loss Connie...and no cheeseburger tastes as good as getting to your goal weight feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go, Girl! Awesome! I'm SO proud of you!

    You really need to check out that book "The Perfect 10 Diet"... even if you just Google it and read some of the reviews. As the mother of a diabetic son, it makes perfect sense to me. I only mention this as you prepare for maintenance and lifestyle changes in how you feed yourself and your family. Check it out... and check YOU out. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you you didn't eat the cheeseburger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the encouragement you needed! I need some of that too :) You're doing great, Connie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!