Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fighting a Cold

Round 3, Phase 2, Day 12

Starting Weight:        187
Yesterday's Weight:  178.8
Todays Weight:         181.2
Released:                   2.4  pounds

Week One Release:  3.2 pounds
Week Two Release:  2.6 pounds....and counting

UGH...I have a cold.  It's really weird how the human body reacts to illness.  As soon as the sore throat and runny nose started...I started to notice my wedding ring feeling tight on my finger. I'm up 2.4 pounds...which I know is impossible because I haven't eaten hardly anything.  Nothing sounds good and even coffee tastes bad.

I hope this doesn't last very long because I was thinking of ending this round right before Easter so I could enjoy the holiday (minus the chocolate and my favorite potatoes).  At this rate...I may just skip Easter dinner altogether.   I don't think my family would really care anyway.

My other potential stop date is the weekend after Easter (the 10th) because my daughter and I are throwing a tea party.

Remember the Oscar party I attended with my husband and the blue martini incident?  My friend Sara who threw the party sent me the pictures yesterday and I was soooo pleased with how they turned out.

7 comments:

  1. awww...feel better soon. I guess that is why they are always pushing fluids, fluids, fluids when you are sick. Likely because of the body's retention and needs to keep it flushing through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you get better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am supposed to say, "Feel better soon" (and I hope you do), but all I am thinking is, "Wow, look how skinny and gorgeous you look in that picture!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...rheanne is my new best friend!!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hot Stuff! You look fab in that pic! All your hard work is really paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and the hub look fabulous Conny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!