Saturday, March 20, 2010

Water Please

Round 3, Phase 2, Day 8

Starting Weight:        187
Yesterday's Weight:  184
Todays Weight:        183.8
Released:                   .2 pounds

Week One Release:  3.2 pounds

I didn't drink enough water yesterday. And I didn't get much sleep last night...my daughter has a cough and my legs were cramping up. I hope I do better tomorrow....


Bobbi forgot to give me my shot yesterday so I had to give it to myself. It wasn't so bad so I think I will just do it myself from now on so I don't have to wait for her.


I've got a crazy plan in my head about a way to surprise my husband with a big reveal when I finish this round.  I just have to coordinate a bunch of things and I'm hoping that planning this will help keep my mind off the losing and on the goal!


I'll tell you more about it this week.....

5 comments:

  1. A reveal huh? Yes...this sounds very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're making me curious :)

    I always notice it when I drank not enough water, usually by getting headaches or getting tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drinking, too bad we can't do it together :) Even water would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need to drink more water too - every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!