Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pizza, Wings and Beer...OH MY!

Round 2, Phase 3...Day 3

(LIW):                     186
Today's Weight:    187.4
GAIN:                     1.4 pounds




I ate a half a piece of pizza last night....and some wings....and 1.5 Coors Lights.  I had this really nice NO CARB meal planned and then I got a phone call that my Aunt and Uncle that I haven't seen in 4 years were coming through town and my husband told me to just order PIZZA and he brought home beers because my Uncle likes beer and I was going to eat salad from the fridge but I drank a beer and the rest is 1.4 pounds.


AND...they didn't stay for dinner.  The Pizza was not even necessary.  *Connie bangs her head against a wall*


Today is a new day and we're going to the movies (Alvin and the Chipmunks) but I'm prepared to bring my almonds.  The Movies aren't a problem for me anymore....plus I found out that Raisinets help you lose weight.


Have a great weekend!

EDITED:  This is the pizza I had!  So excited to find it on this list of the 20 Best Restaurant Foods in America!

6 comments:

  1. I read this wrong at first and thought you ate half a pizza! LOL

    I know you know it is just salt for the most part but it was likely a good wake up call to be careful while on Phase 3 (and beyond).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...all three of those items have bad things in them...which had a big party in my tummy (so yummy).

    I have to be good today because there is potential to be bad at the Oscar party tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We won't talk about my 'naughty' uhhhm carb day!! Guess I'll be avoiding the scale for a couple of days. LOL

    Have a fab Oscar party.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't stress. (Easy for me to say, huh :) Probably just a little water retention from salt/carbs. It will be gone in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my trigger foods in one sitting...yikes. You did much better than I would have. Luckily, I've never been a big beer guy. I can usually just have one really good quality beer and be satisfied. Now, Captain Morgan and Coke? Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you stopped. If I had beer, wings, and pizza at my disposal I'd indulge hardcore, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!