Sunday, March 7, 2010

No More Beer for Me

Round 2, Phase 3...Day4

(LIW):                     186
Today's Weight:    188.4
+/-                         +2.4 pounds


CRAP!  I'm over the 2 pound mark.  I hope I enjoyed the beer I had yesterday because it's the last one I'm ever having. I drank another beer with my dinner last night....they are gone now...I think I'll stick with Vodka and Wine.

When you gain more than 2 pounds from your Last Injection Weight...you are supposed to do a steak day, where you eat steak and drink water all day.  But I read about an alternative...Egg & Cheese Day.  Good think I love both of those things!


We're going to the Oscar party tonight and I'm really excited!  I'm going to be a good girl....

4 comments:

  1. I hear that they only serve steak, egg, and cheese at Oscar parties...you are all set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about lite beer.

    Sometimes when I am really craving something I just make a different choice. If you tell yourself that you will never have it again it only makes your crave it more.

    Don't worry about the water weight from the beer though. It will come off in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had 3 pints of beer last night at the concert and the evil, lying scale said I gained four pounds last night! No more beer for me either, for a while! Enjoy your party - whoo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!