Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter is Cancelled

Round 3, Phase 2, Day 14    Days Remaining  14

Starting Weight:        187
Yesterday's Weight:  181.2

Todays Weight:         182.6
Released:                   1.4  pounds

Week One Release:  3.2 pounds
Week Two Release:  1.2 pounds....and counting


I am so freakin irritated right now.  During this cold I gained back almost 4 pounds.  Part of this is the body's defense mechanism and part of it is because I felt so bad that I ate a couple things that I shouldn't have....comfort food.

This is why I've decided to cancel Easter.  Well....not EASTER but Easter dinner.  I can't eat ham and I don't really feel like preparing an elaborate meal that I can't eat so we will eat normally.  I do dread bringing anymore chocolate into the house.

Perhaps I'll bring in just enough for the day.  Only put a small amount into the children's Easter baskets.

And this brings to the final countdown....

14 days (not counting today) left.

OH!  Good news today....I'm going to the Allergist finally to see if they can make my lip stop swelling up.

4 comments:

  1. I am dreading the Easter basket ordeal myself. I am considering buying only candy that I hate. My only candy-eating son loves it all so he won't mind. Those marshmallow bunnies are too tempting.

    Don't worry, you'll bounce back once you kick that cold :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Girlfriend, the body needs to heal and that takes fluids and other things that can weigh you down when you step on the scale. Those trick pounds will be gone in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not doing Easter dinner either. And I have done a great job of not buying myself Easter candy this year! Although I am sure Easter Sunday I will be stealing from the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog -- looking forward to following your journey -- keep up the great work! :-) HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!