Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fast Food Chicken

Round 3, Phase 2, Day 4

Starting Weight:          187
Yesterday's Weight:   184
Todays Weight:           187
Released Gained:        3   pounds
 
 
TOM is  having a hayday with me this month.  And I made a mistake yesterday.  I was out doing some shopping with my famliy and I didn't plan ahead and ended up eating at McDonalds.  I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich (i removed the bun) and an iced tea....but they gave me SWEET TEA and I didn't take it back.  I was so hungry and thirsty that I just drank it.  I'm concerned that there is just too much sodium/fat in the fast food chicken and I'm retaining water (among other things) today.

I feel like crap.

This could also be due to the fact that I watched FOOD, INC the other day.  Have you seen this?  Totally freaked me out and made me want to stop eating meat from the grocery store and never eat fast food again.  The good news is that we've cut way back on that since I've been on this diet.  My family is definitely healthier since I've started this.
 

8 comments:

  1. I bet it is hard to get back in the swing of things but today you need to go all in and get this done!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be fine. Chug tons of water, and maybe an epson salt bath tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bath is a great idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, I can gain 5-6 pounds when TOM is visiting. Doesn't it SUCK?? It is a good thing I don't have to post my weight daily. Don't let it get you down, you'll lose it all & more in the next couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when I have my period - and the week before it. It's like a 10 day window when I should avoid weighing myself.

    I haven't eaten meat since I watched Food, Inc. And I won't unless I find a local, organic, pasture raised and kindly killed animal. And even then I'm not sure if I will eat it. But my husband sure hopes so cause I know he loves eating meat and wishes I would cook it once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know anything about the hCG program, but I am betting you will make it to your goal this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the water and bath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard about Food Inc in various places and honestly I don't want to watch it. In my head I know our food supply is messed up, but I guess I don't want to really face it :(

    Hang in there Connie, I bet a lot of that is water weight & will come off in the next day or so!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!