Friday, March 5, 2010

Eating Out...Not Hard


Round 2, Phase 3...Day 2

Last Injection Weight (LIW): 186
Today's Weight:                     186
WOOT!


I went out to dinner last night with some friends and I now have a new favorite restaurant that serves HEALTHY FOOD!  I would now like to profess my love to....


THE OLIVE GARDEN


They have something called The Garden Fare Option and their website breaks down the choices by Low Fat, Carbs, Gluten Free and No Sugar Added. Based on this information....I chose:



It was so delicious and filling! The perfect thing for me to order on my No Carb Diet.


**Disclaimer**  I was not paid by The Olive Garden for this post.  I truly just loved my meal and wanted to share it with all of my friends.  However, if The Olive Garden wanted to treat me to another meal...I'd totally say YES!  **

3 comments:

  1. Great fun, great meal, AND no weight gain! Sounds like a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booya! Out to dinner and no gain? Who hoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been pretty impressed with Macaroni Grill's revamped menu, but I'll have to give "The Garden" a try again someday. I can't imagine how far away the nearest Olive Garden is, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!