Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goodbye 8 more pounds

Round 2, Phase 3...Day 1

Last Injection Weight (LIW): 186
Today's Weight:                     186

Round 2 Overview
Week One Released:     2.6 lbs (+3.4 load weight) 6 lbs total
Week Two Released:    3.6 lbs
Week Three Released:  1.8 lbs
Total Released:             8 pounds


Not too bad considering I didn't try very hard with this round and I cheated quite a bit.  Kind of kicking myself for that but I find it nearly impossible to keep away from the treats that my sister keeps bringing into the house.  I can't seem to get through to her that she needs to keep that stuff out of my sight.  Where is my willpower?  Maybe I'll find it in my next round.....

 This break is going to last 10 days....right up to my daughter's 3rd Birthday Party.  My husband wanted to me extend it to St. Patrick's Day so that I could go out with him and his work friends for a drink but I can't get a babysitter so that won't work.

I was reading yesterday that people that inject the hCG shouldn't cycle.  Not sure why and I don't want to take any chances that my hCG will lose it's potency so I'm going to go for it.  Plus...I'm 23 pounds from my goal!!

Maybe that can be my inspiration for the next round....

7 comments:

  1. You have done really well. Maybe knowing it was a short cycle kept your head out of the game somewhat which lead to cheats. I bet you will finish up strong on this last cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so awesome Connie. Congrats on being in the 180's. :) This is so motivating for me...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to buy a bag of Easter candy at the store today so bad, but I knew if it was in the house I'd just sit there and eat it! I will get my jelly bean fix, just not today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!! I have enjoyed watching your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie,

    I am so glad I found your post. My cousin lost a lot of weight taking HCG shots and has tried to talk me into getting them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're doing great! Enjoy your phase 3 play time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a source of motivation and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!