Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 12: Back on Track

Today's Weight:    200.6
Yesterday's:           202
RELEASE:            1.4 pounds
Total Release:       12 pounds

Week One Released:     9.2 pounds 4.4 %

Week Two Released     2.3 pounds

Whew! Back on track!  So...funny story.  Dr Wade, of The Wade Laser Clinic, the guy that owns the clinic I'm going to....he hates me.  He started the protocol the day before I did and I've lost a lot more weight than he has.  Every day he asks Bobbi how I'm doing and I'm doing better!  I think it's because I have a fabulous support system in the form of BLOG READERS!  Thanks again to all of you for your support!

Another funny thing, once I stopped *cooking* every single day and started making my family fend for themselves a little bit, my husband has dropped 8 pounds and my little boy is down 3! It would appear that I'm been making my family fat.  We also haven't been out to eat in over 2 weeks.

BIGGEST LOSER TALK....Don't Read, If You Haven't Watched!






Did you watch The Biggest Loser last night?  I don't really have a favorite team but the Daris on the Orange Team is a cutie!  And his Mom was cracking me up!  I was yelling at the TV for Jillian to leave that poor old lady alone.  We like the Tonga brothers but I was disappointed that they didn't do the Philipe/Sinone war chant.  The Pink Team looks really familiar....just like Helen and her daughter Shannon from Season 7.

I was amazed at what James was able to do at home!  Great job!

15 comments:

  1. Yay Connie!! It seems to be getting easier? Yes?

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to a man to be pissy b/c a woman has lost more weight than him. That just gives you more incentive. Keep it up! You are inspiring me/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Connie. You will be under 200 pounds tomorrow. Awesome!!!!!!

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you! That's great your family's "releasing" weight. Can't wait to see you numbers tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I think that's so funny that your family is losing weight too! I'm so excited for your weigh-in tomorrow - hope you get a happy 190-something!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! For ONCE a woman loses weight faster than a man!

    And no fast food will really do it for dropping a couple lbs (for your family). Fast food is the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cost of the Hcg program aside, also think of the money you are saving from eating at home!

    Way to rock it Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, have to agree that fast food is the devil! And, not just because of the calories and fat...you eat it and all you want to do is eat more of it! Achhhh!
    Congrats on your progess..I'm new around here, but I can still see you are doing great!
    Biggest Loser last night . . . at first I thought it was absolutely unnecessary for the contestants to weigh in front of their community, but the more I thought about it the more I can see how going public really helps...its like a reality kick in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw! That's great that your family is losing too!

    They don't air The biggest loser in Holland. That's a pity because I wish they would. I love Jillian's shred and would like to see more of her and Bob :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awsome Connie!! Congrats on everyone else in the family, seeing a little benefit too!

    xoxo ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny how your family lost weight when they're out to 'fend for themselves'.

    And congrats on the steady weight lost!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah for more weight released!

    And Wilson Phillips is my 80's guilty pleasure. Loved them.

    And, one of them had major weight problems, so maybe thats why they wrote that song.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray to be in the 100s again tomorrow!! Keep making those men jealous :) You rock, Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my freaking gosh Connie! Look how close you are to the 100s!! You are doing amazing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!