Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 14: Letter to my Body

Today's Weight:    200.2
Yesterday's:           200.6
RELEASED:         .4 pounds
Total Released:       12.4 pounds

Week One Released:     9.2 pounds 4.4 %
Week Two Released     2.7 pounds


Are you freakin kidding me?  Excuse me while I go cry into my apple and glass of water.


Dear Body:


It's come to my attention that you really like the 200's.  I don't know why because it's not very healthy for us and this layer of fat is not very attractive.  I know we live in Utah and it's extremely freakin cold right now and you think we need this layer of fat for protection from the elements but guess what.  I own a coat and a hat and some flippin gloves.  And we have this thing called a heater and I'll crank that thing all the way up to 75 degrees if it will help motivate you to drop below the 200 mark and stay there.


That's right.  Say your goodbyes Body because as God is my witness, we will  NEVER be in the 200's again! (so help me God)


Love,


Connie

17 comments:

  1. You can do it, Connie! I know you'll drop below 200 soon and you will never go back! I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is the day! I am jus sure of it! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oof. I'm sorry, Connie. I can only imagine how frustrated you must feel. I don't mean to be gross, but have you had your BM today? [Forgive me, friend.] You're SO close! Hoping tomorrow is THE day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more 200's tomorrow!! I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing awesome Connie! Keep up the good work. I know you will see those 190's very soon.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! You'll get there, I'm sure. Maybe I need to work on some personal hate mail to my body regarding its reluctance to run!

    *hugs

    Kyle
    Getting Better and Better
    kgershman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you address that letter to my body, too??? I can totally empathize.

    But don't worry, you WILL hit the 100s, it's just a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can do it! I know getting over the cheating sucks ass...and it makes everything go so slow. But you will get there. Eat your apples and drink your water....you will be in the 190's tomorrow.

    Good luck, you are going to be a big 'loser'! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe your body is stuck here in Minnesota where we like really really long good-byes! I'd say hang in there, but then again, what other option is there really? Giving up would just make it worse!

    Keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your body gets the memo! Say goodbye to those 200s today for they'll be gone tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved that! And yeah... my body is like that to. Just wants to hold on to the fat for dear life. Guess that means our bodies are normal because they are supposed to hold on to it.

    Keep it up and you'll hit Onederland this weekend no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You scale may not be there tomorrow b/c I'm KILLING it.

    Clearly your scale isn't adjusting well to your weight loss and you should punch it in it's face.

    And then celebrate with a handful of blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are SO close! Don't be frustrated! Just watch your salt intake and drink lots of water. Do some extra exercise. You'll get there REALLY soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its going to be your gift for the weekend! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no, that sucks! I'm sorry! Tomorrow, tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can feel your frustration but as said above: tomorrow definitely tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes that definitely sucks!

    hang in there though because when your body finally clues in that you are doing this for real, it's going to start releasing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!