Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 17: At Last!!!!!!

Today's Weight:    199.8
Yesterday's:           200
RELEASED:          -.2 pounds
Total Released:      12.8  pounds

Week One Released:     9.2  pounds   4.4 %
Week Two Released:    3     pounds   1.4%
Week Three Released:    .6  pounds

AT LAST!!  
......my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Oh, yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clovers
The night I looked at you


I'm so freakin happy right now!  I've broken through the wall!  I'm in Onderland! A special thanks to Jack Sh*t for that word.  Now...as soon as TOM leaves we can get back to the business of losing weight!  Yesterday, my favorite yoga pants were falling off of me.  I've never been so excited to get rid of a piece of clothing!  I also decided to pack up some of my fat clothes; Goodbye size 18!

My sister starts her VLCD today.  It's going to be a huge adjustment for her as she doesn't normally drink any water and she's met several vegetables that she doesn't like.  The good news is that she's prepared....she cooked up 5 pounds of chicken last night.  I ask her if she wanted to share her starting weight with me....and that's when I discovered that her starting weight is my goal weight.  In my defense, she's a couple inches shorter than me.

We look like a couple junkies getting our hCG fix in the morning!

Thanks again to everyone who is following me on this journey and that have sent me so many supportive messages in the last few days! I'm gonna party down with my apple and water today! And maybe to celebrate I'll get a lobster tail!

24 comments:

  1. I have been super busy with the holidays then company but I have still been popping in from time to time to check on you. You are doing GREAT! Keep it up sexy mama!
    -Lori Free-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Best of luck to your sister...now don't make this an unhealthy competition between you two...k?

    *cheers!
    Kyle
    Getting Better and Better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo Hoo!!!!!!! How exciting! Keep it up, you and Bobbi are gonna be hot mammas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! You are a 100-er!!! So happy for you, keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO!!!! YIPPEEE!!! YOU DID IT!!!

    **backflips for Connie** :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I can't take credit for coining that phrase, but I'm sure happy to have somebody else hopping over the line with me.

    Congrats on the awesome accomplishment, Connie. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm EXHAUSTED waiting for this moment. Let's drive it home though... We need to keep those numbers going down... Damn TOM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!! Take that sucka!


    LOVE this song, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, Connie! YAYAYAYAYAYA! I'm so excited for you! Congrats, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is fantastic! You can do it, so can your sis!
    :)
    (When is Gold's going to decide?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did it! Did you make any changes, or was it just plain ole' consistency?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheryl....I haven't had a tomato in a few days....but I think the stall was TOM related.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie you rock! Way to go!!!! Keep up the good work. It will be good to have your sister along for the ride with you. Good luck to you both.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! She did it!

    Congrats sweety you deserve it so much after these weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY for you girl!! I cant wait to see a 1-something on the scale...ways to go but ill get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on reaching Onederland!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you're doing awesome! Goodbye old yoga pants!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh-hoo ... DANCE! Boogie onederland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I knew old nasty TOM was to blame... Knew you could do it too! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations, Connie! I love reading your blog - you are such an inspiration!

    I remember the great joy it was for me to leave the 200's behind... and know just how you feel, I am so excited for you! Glad this is working so well for you - and here's to the scale continuing to drop!! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!